Coronavirus Prevention Tips: Thrive don't just Survive
Wash your hands frequently and stay clear of from sick people are primary suggestions.
Here are some other prevention tips:
1. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day, this helps you repel contaminants
2. Stay active. Exercise boosts your immune system. Go outside if you can and get some sunlight. UV light can attenuate the virus.
3. Keep your nose and lips sealed with lip balm or vaseline. This keeps your mucous membranes sealed and helps prevents entry of the virus
4. Take a teaspoon of honey right before bed. It coats your tongue and throat. It is also antibacterial, an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties
5. Prioritize sleep, don’t wait to get sick. It helps boost immunity.
6. Stay socially connected via the phone, facetime or skype—Nourish your social vitality
7. Practice living with uncertainty. It helps boost your resilience.